Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Saving All My Love For You by Tom Waits @ Chords, Ukulele chords list : Tabstabs.com Chord,Tablature, lyric, sheet, guitar, ukulele song: Saving All My Love for You - Whitney Houston - ( Intro: A - F#m7 - Bm7 - E G Em Am D 4. Related for Saving All My Love For You chords. Love Free preview. Whitney Houston. No other woman is gonna love you more. [Intro] Amaj7 F#m7 Bm7 E11 [Verse1] Amaj7 F#m7 Bm7 E11 A few stolen moments is all that we share Amaj7 F#m7 Bm7 E11 You've got your family and they need you Saving All My Love For You Ukulele by Tom Waits 522 views, added to favorites 4 times Author Unregistered. Em7 But Em7/D no othe C r m G/B an's Am7 gonna d D11 o. C#7 G# C# C#maj7 You I've got G to get ready, Em just a few minut Am es more, D gonna get th G at old feeling, w Em hen you walk through that Am door, D for toni Em ght is the night, A for feeling Em alright, A we'll be making G love th Bm e whole night Em through. [Ab Fm Db F C Bbm Bb Eb G Gm] Chords for Saving All My Love For You (Original) / Marilyn McCoo with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Saving All My Love for You Whitney Houston Intro: A - F#m7 - Bm7 - E (2x) Verse. That I'm feeling alright. So I'm saving all my love for you. Hp m: Saving All My Love For You - cm m, tab guitar, ukulele - li bi ht | chords.vip - Cm m, tablature, hp m, tabs guitar, ukulele, li bi ht: Saving All My Love For You - (A [A] few https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/w/whitney_houston/saving_all_my_love_for_you_ver3_crd.htm Bm7 E7 Amaj7 Love gives you the right to be free. C Bm Am C Bm Am So I'm saving all my love, yes, I'm saving all my love, C Bm Am G - Em - Am - D yes, I'm saving all my love for you. Saving All My Love for You Intro : Amaj7 | F#m7 | Bm7 | E ( x2 ) Amaj7 F#m7 Bm7 E A few stolen moments is all that we share Amaj7 F#m7 Bm7 E You've got your family, and they A7. Em7 Though I try to resi A7 st being last on Em7 your list. Though I've tried to resist, bei D C#m Bm E A So I'm saving all my love for you. Coz tonight is the night. F#m7 B7 F#m7 B7 Though I try to resist being last on your list. Yes I'm saving all my love for you. G A maj7 few stol Em7 en moments is all Am7 that we share D11. C Bm Am C Bm Am So I'm saving all my love, yes, I'm saving all my love, C Bm Am G Em Am D yes, I'm saving all my love for you. Saving All My Love for You. Cuz I'd rather be home feeling blue. Bridge : Abm7 Db7 Gbm7 You used to tell me we'd run away together. Create and get +5 IQ. 3. Dmaj7 Dbm7 Bm7 E11 Amaj7 So I'm saving all my love for you. Eb7sus4 T Tom Waits Tom Waits - Saving All My Love For You Ukulele A AM7 few stolen F#m moments is Bm all that we E share You've AM7 got your F#m family and Bm they need you E there Though I've F#m7 tried to B resist being F#m7 last on your B list But no A other man's F#m7 gonna G#m7 do Db7 So I've DM7 Saving All My Love for You Whitney Houston [Intro] A - F#m7 - Bm7 - E (2x) [Verse 1] A F#m7 Bm7 E A few stolen moments, is all that we shared A F#m7 Bm7 We'll be making love the whole night through. Hp m: Saving All My Love for You - Whitney Houston - cm m, tab guitar, ukulele - li bi ht | chords.vip - Cm m, tablature, hp m, tabs guitar, ukulele, li bi ht: Saving All My Love for We'll be making love the whole night through. Saving All My Love for You Intro G maj7 Em7 Am7 D G maj7 Em7 Am7 D A few stolen moments is all that we share G maj7 Em7 Am7 D You've got your family and they need 3:58. So I'm saving all my love. G#m7 C#7 F#m9 You used to tell me we'd run away together. 3 for song by Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You. No other woman, is gonna love you more, Em A Bm7 E11 A Amaj7 Love gives you the right [Bridge] G#m7 C#7 F#m7 You used to tell me we'd run away together. Download Pdf Chords C#7sus4 C#7 B7sus4 Bm7 E E7 Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Yeah I'm saving all my love. So I'm saving all my love for you. Play Saving All My Love For You Chords using simple video lessons Capo 1st fret C G Am If I had to live my life without you near me Em F C The days would all be empty Dm G The nights would seem so long C G Am With you I see forever oh so Yes,Im [Dm7] saving [C#m7] all my [Bm7] love for [A] you,For you [F#m7] [Bm7] [E] No [A] other [F#m7] woman is [Bm7] gonna love you [E] more Cause [F#m7] tonight is the [B7] night When A E F#m A G#m C# 'Cause I'd rather be home feeling blue. Saving All My Love For You Chords - Tom Waits, Version (1). Last edit on Feb 11, 2014. Chord/Tab song: Saving All My Love for You - Whitney Houston. Bm7 E11 A Amaj7 Love gives you the right to be free. C#7 G# C# C#maj7 You said, "Saving All My Love for You" is a song written by Michael Masser and Gerry Goffin and a big hit for Whitney Houston. G Yo maj7 u've got Em7 your family and t Am7 hey need you the D11 re. A few stolen moments is all that we share, you 've got your family, and they need yo u there. A-B7 So I'm saving C all my Bm love, y Am es, I'm saving all C my love, Bm Am yes, I'm saving C all my Bm love fo Am r you. Saving All My Love for You Tom Waits Intro: C#7sus4 C#7 B7sus4 Bm7 E E7 A7sus4 A7 C#7sus4 It's too early for the c C#7 ircus it's B7sus4 too late for the ba Bm7 rs E7 everyones sleepin but the pape A7sus4 rboys and no one in this town is makin an D y noise but the do A7sus4 gs and the milk E7 men and m A7sus4 e A7 Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You (Official HD Video) Chords: A. F#m. https://www.azchords.com/w/whitneyhouston-tabs-28413/savingallmyloveforyou-tabs-716852.html Download Whitney Houston Saving All My Love For You sheet music and printable PDF music notes. [F#m Bm D A E F# G#m C#m B Em G# C#] Chords for Saving All My Love for You with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chords Ukulele Saving All My Love for You (Gerry Goffin Michael Masser) (Now altered to the correct key of A) Intro Amaj7 F#m7 Bm7 E11 Amaj7 F#m7 Bm7 E11 A few stolen moments is all that we share Amaj7 F#m7 Bm7 E11 You've got your family and they need you there. Saving all my love for you (midi) G - Em - Am - D G - Em - Am - D 1. A fe w stolen moments, is all that we shared You've got your f amily, and they need you t here Though I try to G Em Am D 4. [F C Bb Cm Gm Eb G Am D A Em Dm E Bm Fm] Chords for Saving All My Love For You arranged by Mark Taylor with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Bridge G#m7 C# F#m7 You used to tell me we'd run away together. So I'm saving all my love. SKU 151865. Free printable and easy chords ver. Whitney Houston Saving All My Love For You sheet music notes and chords arranged for Ukulele. Saving All My Love for You Whitney Houston Intro: A - F#m7 - Bm7 - Top Popular Songs Guitar And Ukulele Chords . Download printable PDF. [Bridge] G#m C# F#m You used to tell me we'd run away together. G#m7 C# F#m7 You used to tell me we'd run away together. Dmaj7 C#m7 Bm7 E11 Amaj7 So I'm saving all my love for you. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Saving All My Love For You by Whitney Houston @ Guitar tabs, Chords, Bass, Ukulele chords, Guitar Pro list : Tabstabs.com So I'm saving all my love for you. Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. No other woman, is gonna love you more, Em SKU 151865. Yes I'm saving all my love. Bm7 E11 A Amaj7 Love gives you the right D. E. F#. F#m7 Bm7 E11 [Verse4] Amaj7 No other F#m7 woman is Bm7 Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Bass, Ukulele chords, Guitar Pro. Bm7 E11 A Amaj7 Love gives you the right to be free. Yes I'm Dmaj7 saving C#m7 all my Bm7 love Yes I'm Dmaj7 saving C#m7 all my Bm7 love E11 for Amaj7 you. Bm. Learn Love score for Ukulele by Whitney Houston in minutes.